Are you GDPR ready? Find out how Marketing Town can help you build confidence and trust in your brand.
Make transparency and trust your key competitive differentiators for your organisation.Read More
We'd highly recommend Marketing Town to anyone involved in data management as it has streamlined all our processes and most importantly saves us time every day. The lead delivery is efficient and accurate. It's very simple to use, we learnt the system in a few days, and if ever we have an issue the guys fix it straight away.
Maximising the return on investment to ensure as much of our donations go to the forest was a top priority for us. Marketing Town was the obvious choice due to their dedicated, knowledgeable support, flexible analytics and Marketing Town's ease of use, combined with their low cost pricing model.
With new report requests being developed and deployed in a matter of hours it was a welcome change from the weeks of waiting that we had become accustomed to in the past..
Our team comes from a diverse range of professional and cultural backgrounds, but all have one thing in common: they are passionate about marketing technology. Without the support of our dedicated and enthusiastic team, we would not have been able to enjoy annual growth and success, and become the successful business we are today.
The Norwegian-born founder of Tech Essence, Ken Leren, has entrepreneurial blood flowing through his veins. Seeing a world of opportunity while working at a marketing technology company, he decided to quit and start a new business from scratch in the comfort of his living room. Before he knew it, he had a business in his hands which now nurtures like a beloved child. In addition to helping clients realising the full potential of their data through technology, Ken enjoys long walks and cooking (don't forget that he is a trained chef)!
Delano's career allowed him the opportunity to undertake interesting and challenging finance roles in a number of different industries before becoming the Finance Director for Tech Essence. Being the very model of a cool, composed and methodical financial controller, Delano is known for his level-headedness and equally level figures. The secret to his inner tranquillity is known to only three individuals, who are sworn to silence on the matter.
Tech Essence's longest serving employee, Joe Ward, is a problem solver with a passion for digital. Holding a number of marketing positions, his curiosity for the other spectrum of marketing motivated him to take up a client servicing role with Tech Essence. In addition to assisting clients with all their digital needs, while making sure online advertising campaigns are on track and on budget, Joe loves partying with friends and hates Dolmio pasta sauces TV advertisements (he's probably not a Muppet fan!).
Vasso is Tech Essence's Marketing Manager or simply a wordsmith driving business engagement. Throughout her career, she's been proud to be involved in the generation of content on both freelance and full-time basis. At Tech Essence, Vasso is accountable for all marketing activities, including email marketing, customer database management, marketing campaign execution and much more. In addition to overseeing all marketing efforts, Vasso enjoys cooking, taking Zumba classes and travelling (not necessarily in that order)!
Our dedicated in-house developer, Stefan Benzinski, is a great source of knowledge and information (ask him anything!). With considerable experience in data management and general IT usage and support, Stefan is responsible for implementing a variety of front-end and back-end features. When trying to move away from a screen, Stefan enjoys feeding geese, thinking about fish and saying very little using as many words as possible.
Holding considerable expertise in equity analysis, technical compliance, contract negotiation and eating cheese in the workplace, Natalie Konschu, oversees Tech Essence's legal activities and policies, as well as ethics, compliance and brand protection. Her knowledge of corporate law is matched only by the size of her show collection. Natalie is most comfortable wearing designer labels despite preferring to sit on an exercise ball rather than a desk chair.
Is this you?
We're looking for a talented software architect to work on our applications such as Marketing Town, a market leading partner management and campaign analytics platform for the marketing industry. Our team of developers are language agnostic, choosing the best suited programming (or scripting) language for the task ahead, always using dynamic, reliable and scalable infrastructure solutions such as Kubernetes or Google App Engine. You'll work collaboratively with our team and customers to build, support and improve Marketing Town, and our other solutions.
- Designing and building web applications
- Collaborating with other team members, sharing ideas and finding solutions
- Writing scalable code that will handle significant traffic peaks
- Writing tested code that has tests, is tested and can be tested as part of an automated testing pipeline
- Conduct peer reviews of code (including configuration and infrastructure code)
- Responding to customer questions about your work
- Juggling bugs and feature requests according to business and customer priorities
- Occasional participation in the 24/7 emergency on-call rota (our systems are robust, we have had a single critical out-of-hours failure in the last 12 months)
Skills you have
- Java, Python & Go, ideally knowledge of Google App Engine
- Familiar with Google Cloud Platform, in particularly Google App Engine, Google Container Engine and Kubernetes
Is this you?
Country Manager - DE, NL and Canada (separate individual for each region) Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, we are currently looking for a Country Manager to grow our business across Europe. You will be responsible for the overall management and business activities across the specific region.
About the job.
- Build and lead a team of Sales Managers and Account Managers across the region.
- Develop and launch new markets successfully in the region.
- Drive rapid revenue growth through increases in new accounts and securing a heightened profile of the company within the region.
- Create pipeline visibility and predictable revenue forecasts.
- Serve as member of the global leadership team.
- Launch - To facilitate, plan, manage and launch opportunities and partnerships from scratch.
- Business Development: Lead your Sales team in growing direct to brand and agency revenue.
- Partnership Management: Establish and maintain relationships with media partners, agencies and publishers.
- People Management: Build and lead a high-performing team across the region.
- Account Management: Lead retention and build revenue through existing and new accounts.
- Sales Management: Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using our CRM system.
- Platform Knowledge: Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Tech Essence's products and services.
- The candidate must be fluent, written and verbal, in the country in which they operate.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Seasoned leader with experience running a high-growth tech, new launch business.
- Proven track record of solid revenue year-on-year growth through business development and strategic account management.
- Experience in setting up new regional offices is an added advantage.
- Charismatic people leader with experience running successful sales and delivery teams.
- Passion for taking an innovative and successful business to the next level.
- Extensive contacts and networks with brands and agencies in the launch market.
- Driven by results; you want to own the business unit and its growth.
From our Blog